Emily Chasteen - CEO
4 Square Construction and Managament LLC is a general contractor that also offers a turnkey management solutions business. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the "Theory to Reality" of projects for: Assurance all your needs are covered.
We are a leader in providing value-added construction services to our customers and project partners. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships, exceed expectations, gain trust through exceptional performance, and serve with the character of our Native American Heritage and purpose that brings honor to God.
4SQMS management team has over 250 years of construction and construction management experience which allows us to use our knowledge and skills to the benefit of our customers and projects that maximizes efficiencies, coordination, quality and safety.
Safety and Compliance Officer
35 years of experience in project management with 12 years construction quality and safety management with extensive background in all phases of construction management, materials testing/inspection; including experience in project supervision, client interface, resource allocation, administration, direction of field personnel, and laboratory supervision. Extensive experience with construction management, construction materials evaluation, construction control and inspection, finishes, rebar, concrete and asphalt plant control, pavement construction. Specific tasks performed include reviewing submittals for materials, staffing, and plans.
Experience - 35 years
- Certified Safety Trained Supervisor Construction ( BCSP), Certified Associate Safety and Health Manager ( ISHM), Certified OHSA Outreach Trainer OSHA 500
- M.S. Safety Security Emergency Management — Eastern Kentucky University, 2017
- Graduate Certificate, Occupational Health and Safety, Eastern Kentucky University, 2015
- M.S., Project Management — University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- B.S., Work Force Ed. Safety Management— SIU Carbondale, Carbondale. IL 1999
- US Air Force University Montgomery AL. Strategic Management and Leadership 2000
- USACE Certified Construction Quality Control Management for Contractors (CQCSM)
- USACE EM-385 40 Hr Safety Management for Contractors
- Professional Member American Society of Safety Engineers
- Professional Member American Conference of Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
Steven Chasteen - Operations Manager and Quality Assurance Director
As Operations manager, Steven will provide input and recommendations that are focused on the cost, schedule and constructibility of the project, ensure that the initial cost, delivery, and installation, and cost of ownership meet the goals and objectives of the project. Steven will organize the effort of our team’s review of the documents, schedule, and budget and will communicate our team’s recommendations to the project.
Experience (partial list)- 24 years
- Laredo Oil UGD Mine (Fredonia, KS and Casper, WY) Construction Manager/Area manager - Over see the Heavy Civil Construction of a UGD mine, 160,000 sq ft operations center, and pipelines in excess of 17 miles.
- Pogo Gold Mine (Alaska) Construction Manager Pogo is an underground mine with a vast network of more than 90 miles of underground roads winding to depths more than 1,000 feet below the surface. Ore is drilled, blasted, loaded onto underground haul trucks and delivered to an underground ore bin. From there, the ore is transported along a 2,500-footlong conveyor belt to the surface ore bin. The mill pulls ore from the surface ore bin for processing. During his tenure at Pogo, Steven oversaw 642 employee and contractor employees.
- Kelly Walsh High School (Casper, WY) 300,000 SF New high school, 26,800 SF pool renovation
- Kansas University (Kansas City, Kansas) 45,000 SF outpatient therapy addition.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (Lawrence, Ks) 85,000 SF West Wing addition/renovation 16,000 SF Radiology Department addition
- Toltest, Inc (Guantanamo Bay Cuba) Operations Manager, Oversee the day to day operations and projects in the field, 55 million. Manage all financial budgets for each project Conduct weekly meetings to ensure schedule, budget and labor standards